Ukraine Crisis Fund
Project # 0717408
Will you partner with us to help the Ukrainian people?
On February 24, 2022, President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation announced the invasion of Ukraine. Bombs are being heard throughout the country, tanks are rolling down the streets, and expats are evacuating as chaos ensues.
While visitors to the country can leave, many nationals cannot. We need partners to lift up the people of Ukraine and those missionaries who want to serve them. Will you partner with us through prayer or financial support?
- For the situation to be resolved peacefully
- For our missionaries and Ukrainian churches to feel God’s peace, strength, and courage
- For clarity as missionaries discern how to continue serving
- For missionaries to faithfully love and serve those around them
- For those in Ukraine without a place to go
Give: Through the Ukraine Crisis Fund dozens of churches who are actively ministering during the wartime have been aided. This aid allows them to continue the vital work of helping locals and sharing with them the hope of Jesus Christ!