Giving Projects at ABWE Canada
ABWE Canada’s giving projects raise financial resources for special crisis and ministry needs and building projects.
Your financial assistance for crisis and ministry needs gives missionaries and local believers the resources to share the love of Christ in practical ways. These needs include everything from food and clothing after a natural disaster to special medical equipment to help newborns survive their arrival into the world. When you give to building projects, your gifts help to build hospitals, camps, ministry centres, and schools where thousands of individuals can hear the good news annually.
From medical ministries and education, to evangelism, discipleship, and social assistance, your partnership with ABWE Canada allows the love of Jesus to be known around the world.
We Value Your Support
ABWE Canada knows that individuals have sacrificially entrusted us with their financial resources to see the Great Commission carried out across the globe. Our desire is to be good stewards of those financial resources and see that they are used for the greatest benefit of global missions.
Togo needs our help!
Hôpital Baptiste Biblique (HBB), or Karolyn Kempton Memorial Christian Hospital, is the second busiest hospital in Togo, a country of over five million people. Opening in 1985, HBB is a 40-bed full service hospital providing care to over 2,500 inpatients annually (currently lower due to the pandemic), and averaging 60 to 80 outpatients per day.
The hospital not only provides excellent medical care to southern Togo and its neighbouring countries, but the HBB team is grounded in prayer and committed to evangelism and discipleship. Numerous churches exist today as a result of patients hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ and taking that good news home to their villages.
After 36 years in operation, the demand has outpaced the hospital’s capacity and its equipment and facilities are in dire need of upgrading and expansion.
ABWE has launched a multi-phase project to see this happen; but in the meantime, there are two areas that need more immediate attention, and we are calling on our Canadian supporters to help us meet these needs.
1. Equipment warehouse: converting existing container space into a climate-controlled environment to house sensitive medical equipment.
2. Workstation upgrades: replacing obsolete computers and servers to safeguard data and improve turn-around time for pharmacy orders, lab tests, and x-rays.
Will you help us help HBB?
Kings Norton Foundation Uganda
Project # 0761518
Completion of Multi-purpose Structure
Help KNFU solve post-Covid-19 challenges to inclusive education!
2.5 million children in Uganda live with some form of disability. Kings Norton school is one of very few inclusive schools in Uganda that gives every child an equal chance to an education.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the government is requiring larger classroom sizes which limits the number of students they can teach, including those with disabilities.
To accommodate these students, KNFU is raising funds to complete a multi-purpose structure. (partial structure pictured below)
Step by Step, the building can be completed:
- Complete ground floor slab – $6000 USD
- Furnish the ground floor and make it useable – $6000 USD
- Complete the first floor wall and roof – $7000 USD
- Complete the first floor and make it usable – $6000 USD
Give Now by using the form below OR see our other Ways to Give
Project # 0820088
(formerly Book Shipping Fund 0721268)
ABWE Canada is partnering with Christian Salvage Mission (CSM) Canada to
ship used Christian books to a needy Seminary library in Asia.
As we have seen from past shipments to other schools, the students are thrilled to receive these resources! There are 2 ways you can be involved!
DONATE to help fund the shipment:
- The cost of shipping a 20′ steel container is $5000. Would you like to help? Give Now by using the form below or see our other Ways to Give
BOOKS to fill the shipment:
- We need books! We are planning to fill more than 500 banana boxes with commentaries, concordances, Bible studies, books on Christian living, etc. Do you have any you would like to contribute? Bring them to us at ABWE Canada in London or CSM Canada in Hamilton. Please pack them in banana boxes (unsealed but closed)
Give to a Project Now!