Giving Projects at ABWE Canada
ABWE Canada’s giving projects raise financial resources for special crisis and ministry needs and building projects.
Your financial assistance for crisis and ministry needs gives missionaries and local believers the resources to share the love of Christ in practical ways. These needs include everything from food and clothing after a natural disaster to special medical equipment to help newborns survive their arrival into the world. When you give to building projects, your gifts help to build hospitals, camps, ministry centres, and schools where thousands of individuals can hear the good news annually.
From medical ministries and education, to evangelism, discipleship, and social assistance, your partnership with ABWE Canada allows the love of Jesus to be known around the world.
Please follow a link below to see our highlighted Projects.
Special Project 2023– Good Soil Project
Special Project 2022– Togo Hospital Project
Featured Project – Ukraine Crisis Fund
We Value Your Support
ABWE Canada knows that individuals have sacrificially entrusted us with their financial resources to see the Great Commission carried out across the globe. Our desire is to be good stewards of those financial resources and see that they are used for the greatest benefit of global missions.
2023 Special Project
Good Soil Project
EVANGELISM & DISCIPLESHIP
Project Goal: $30,000
The mission of Good Soil Evangelism & Discipleship is to motivate, train and resource Canadian churches to more effectively evangelize unbelievers and disciple believers – even in a culture where knowledge of the Bible, the true Creator God, Jesus Christ, and God’s gracious plan of redemption is becoming largely non-existent.
- Design and print a Canadian version of The Story of Hope
- Build up an inventory of Good Soil resources for Canadian churches
- Promote Good Soil to churches and pastors, including free resources
- Launch several Good Soil Evangelism & Discipleship seminars in Canada
Give now by calling 1-877-690-1009 or see other Ways to Give or by using the giving form below!
(All donations go directly to the project, except for the one-time brochure printing/mailing costs.)
2022 Special Project – GOAL REACHED
Thanks to your generous contributions, we’ve reached the giving goal for our 2022 Special Project!
These funds will go toward much-needed updates at Hôpital Baptiste Biblique, Togo. Thank you to all who gave to this initiative.
Ukraine Crisis Fund
Project # 0717408
Will you partner with us to help the Ukrainian people?
On February 24, 2022, President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation announced the invasion of Ukraine. Bombs are being heard throughout the country, tanks are rolling down the streets, and expats are evacuating as chaos ensues.
While visitors to the country can leave, many nationals cannot. We need partners to lift up the people of Ukraine and those missionaries who want to serve them. Will you partner with us through prayer or financial support?
- For the situation to be resolved peacefully
- For our missionaries and Ukrainian churches to feel God’s peace, strength, and courage
- For clarity as missionaries discern how to continue serving
- For missionaries to faithfully love and serve those around them
- For those in Ukraine without a place to go
Give: Through the Ukraine Crisis Fund dozens of churches who are actively ministering during the wartime have been aided. This aid allows them to continue the vital work of helping locals and sharing with them the hope of Jesus Christ!
Give Now by using the form below OR see our other Ways to Give
Project # 0822158
Offering Hope to the Uttermost in Northern India
“I will make you as a light for the nations that my salvation may reach the uttermost.” -Isaiah 49:6
Educate a child:
- The Chandigarh Baptist school serves 1200 children who would otherwise not know they were created by God for a purpose. Girls like Pooja who was abandoned in a trash heap but rescued and adopted by a Christian widow and is now enrolled in class.
Empower a church:
- Most churches in northwest India are merely living rooms of faithful men who have chosen a lifestyle of faith at great cost, usually disowned by family and ostracized from their community. However, they need support through training, resources and a living stipend to be a light for Christ in these dark places.
Impact a community:
- There are many ways we can love and serve a needy community. Examples in this area include medical clinics, conducting visions tests to give away eyeglasses in a local slum, giving shoes to local kids, or handing out sleeping bags to those in straw huts so they can stay warm in the winter.
Will you partner with this ministry to help share the love of Christ to the vulnerable in Northern India?
Give Now by using the form below or see our other Ways to Give
Give to a Project Now!