Director | Coordinator of Administration Management
In this role, you will be involved in the following:
- Management of our 5-10 national staff members working in administration within the hospital and hospital budget
- Overseeing all field administration
- Coordination and oversight of government work permits, visas and security
- Coordination with our field treasurer and hospital administrator
- Standing as our government liaison, building relationships with individuals in those positions
We are primarily a medical field that has ministry in diverse arenas. Coordination of multiple personnel and ministry is difficult. We have a desperate need for coordination and logistics of these various ministries. The largest and most costly is our partner, Memorial Christian Hospital (MCH) which has been operating since 1966. The hospital currently serves a patient population of over 10 million. MCH sees an average of 40,000 outpatients every year in a predominately Muslim nation. We have specialties in obstetrics, general surgery, orthopedics and family medicine. The breadth of these specialties allows us to serve just about any patient that walks through the door. Each year we perform close to 2,000 surgeries, deliver 1,500 babies and do about 500 C-sections. On average there are about 4,000 patients a year admitted to the hospital.
Our partner, Memorial Christian Hospital plays an important role in reaching our area. Offering compassionate, excellent medical care in Christ’s name creates an openness to the good news. Both expat and national staff have many opportunities to share truth with patients and family members. Treating patients also strengthens the outreach of local believers. This position would make everyone's job easier, enabling them to stay focused on their ministry to strengthen the outreach effectiveness in church planting.
READY TO START?
Please fill out the form below.